Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 00:15:00 -0500 (EST)
To: liblicense-l@pantheon.yale.edu
Subject: CCUMC Multimedia Guidelines

[MOD. NOTE:  This message from the ARL explains the reasons for various
library and higher education associations ELECT NOT to endorse the CCUMC
Multimedia Guidelines, in response to a reader's question posed here
recently.]

Educational Fair Use Guidelines for Multimedia:
A Summary of Concerns
February 6, 1997

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library