Threaded Index

Re: Multimedia Fair Use Guidelines

Rod, I think you have made a very convincing argument
against the Multimedia Guidelines and I hope others will
agree as well.  If these guidelines are adopted we might
as well throw out our computers and go back to writing
with quills.

    Maggie L. Marshall                   phone: 312-942-2274
    Coordinator of Access Services       fax:   312-942-3143
    Library of Rush University
    600 S. Paulina
    Chicago, IL 60612

              "It's not true that you can get used to