Re: The Fall and Rise of the Subscription Model

After reading your message ... and leafing it in with what's on
my mp3 player (Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Everything"),
the model is and has been going through a slow evolution (we've
been talking about some this since I was in library school -- you
know, in the days when we still called it "library school") with
jerks and starts of mutation as technology and the outside world
enable it ... as you said ... the model will remain, but what we
use it for will change ... Thanks, Ann!

Tim Rogers

Executive Director
NC LIVE