Re: Orphans, etc.

We could help to resolve a great number of disputes on this list
if we were to participate in a Liblicense Reading Group in which
we attempted to find titles to read together that would appeal to
a broad number of listmembers.  I think we would find great
congruence in sensibility among people who argue vigorously with
one another about other issues.  Why focus on what we disagree on
rather than on those things where we speak with one mind?

My first nominee is "A Novel Bookstore" (fiction) by Laurence
Cosse, published by Europa Editions.

Joe Esposito