Re: Future of the "subscription model?"

Rick, when your library cancels the $300,000 worth of
subscriptions, I'm guessing that most of that will go back into
subscription like-services (paying for the price increases of the
subs you do keep, paying for new e-resources - most of which will
have some kind of subscription-like component, even if not for
actual journals).  Would that be a fair guess? If it is, then the
subscription model isn't exactly eroding?  Cheers, Ann Okerson