Re: OA economics & libraries

I expect that, besides Sage, there will be others taking up the
PLoS model soon. That will be the path to the diamond mine....

As for commercial publishers' business savvy, maybe I have just
talked to more STM publishers than David has?  (I also work
part-time now for a commercial publisher, Lynne Rienner, and she
is as savvy as they come!)

Sandy Thatcher