-----Original Message----- From: Ann Okerson
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:08 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

Liblicense-l Readers:  What do you all imagine as the future of
the "subscription model" for purchasing academic library
collections?  Is it alive and well and growing or is it on its
way out, supplanted by memberships, open access, and a growing
variety of other options for obtaining publications, particularly
electronic?

Your thoughts are most welcomed.  Ann Okerson