Re: How to make your book Open Access in 2 steps

My understanding is that the "minimum sales" clause currently
used by some (?most) author/publisher agreements (below which the
rights revert to the authors) is being applied to the digital
environment - I remember reading something about this from the UK
publishers association a year or so ago. Pippa

*****
Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting
email: pippa.smart@gmail.com
Web: www.pspconsulting.org
****
Editor of the ALPSP-Alert, Reviews editor of Learned Publishing
****