Re: Physics Nobel: Free Journal Articles and Resources from AIP

While it is certainly commendable that the AIP and other
publishers open their vaults to help us understand the work of
this year's Nobel Laureates, we should remember that we do not
always have to depend on publisher munificence for enlightenment.

arXiv has an excellent selection of freely available papers by
Perlmutter, Schmidt and Riess.  For example, a quick search shows
over 100 papers by Professor Perlmutter.

And PubMed Central is the go-to resource for papers by this
year's Laureates in Physiology or Medicine (Professors Beutler,
Hoffmann, and Steinman).

David