Physics Nobel: Free Journal Articles and Resources from AIP

This message is cross-posted. Please pardon the duplication.

Dear Colleagues,

The American Institute of Physics congratulates this year's Nobel
Laureates in Physics "for the discovery of the accelerating
expansion of the Universe through observations of distant
supernovae." Sharing half the prize is Saul Perlmutter from
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and University of
California, Berkeley. Sharing the other half jointly are Brian P.
Schmidt from the Australian National University, and Adam G.
Riess from Johns Hopkins University and Space Telescope Science
Institute.

AIP is pleased to make available free of charge a selection of
research papers these Nobel Laureates have published in our
journals, Conference Proceedings, and Physics Today magazine. To
view any of these materials go to
http://journals.aip.org/Nobel2011.html.

We will build on this material throughout the day to bring you a
host of additional resources, including an overview of the work
done by these three scientists, plus related links, photos and
interviews.

Regards,

Lori S. Carlin
Director, Fulfillment and Marketing