Charleston Conference Webinar - E-Everything: Putting It All Together

For the first time, the Charleston Conference
(http://www.katina.info/conference) is excited to offer a webinar
for of one of our preconference sessions.

Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Cost: $45

Speakers:

*Audrey Powers (Charleston Conference Director and Research
Librarian for College of The Arts, University of South Florida),

*Peter McCracken (Founder of Serials Solutions and ShipIndex),

*Emilie Delquie (Publishers Communication Group),

*Cory Tucker (Head of Collection Management, University of
Nevada),

*Lisa Carlucci Thomas (LJ Mover & Shaker and Digital Services
Librarian, Southern Connecticut University),

*Stephen Rhind-Tutt (President of Alexander Street Press),

*Michael Gorrell (Senior Vice President and Chief Information
Officer, EBSCO), and

*Mark Johnson (Head of Publisher Relations, HighWire Press).

As electronic resources continue to compound and confound our
sensibilities, experts in the field will update us as well as
challenge our current way of thinking with new methodologies of
delivery and access.  Back by popular demand, issues addressed at
last year's E-Everything preconference including access, content
integration, technology and discoverability will be updated with
topics such as tablet based delivery of video and audio, e-book
models of access and licensing, business models for procurement
of materials in all formats, e-content integration, and how users
get to the content they value.

Presented PechaKucha style, each speaker will deliver a dynamic
and succinct 15 minute Powerpoint presentation.

Registration:
Register online at https://www.katina.info/d2010/register

Select "Wednesday One Day Attendance" $0, then "E-Everything:
Putting It All Together - Webinar Only" $45.

A reminder and a password will be emailed to you a few days
before the webinar.  Please contact Leah Hinds with questions at
leah@katina.info.

Tom Gilson
Associate Editor, Against the Grain
Head of Reference Emeritus