RE: Princeton bans academics from handing all copyright..

I guess it is my busy day on lib-license.

I wanted to point out that the language of a "ban" does not
apparently come from Princeton itself, but from a single blogger,
to whose post all the stories that use that language point.
That blogger has now changed the post, including a quote from a
Princeton official saying that the faculty is not being "banned"
from anything.  Even the URL has changed; the new one is

http://theconversation.edu.au/princeton-goes-open-access-to-stop-staff-handing-all-copyright-to-journals-unless-waiver-granted-3596

Kevin L. Smith, M.L.S., J.D.
Director of Scholarly Communications
Duke University, Perkins Library