Re: STM signs Out of Commerce Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)

Although I am not among the signatories, can I point you to set
of FAQs on the European Commission web site:

http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=MEMO/11/619&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en

The MoU itself is here:

http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/copyright/docs/copyright-infso/20110920-mou_en.pdf

It will be interesting to see how this works in practice.

David