Additional Publishers Preserve with the CLOCKSS Archive

The CLOCKSS Archive Is Pleased to Announce the Participation of
Four New Publishers in Its Digital Preservation Archive. Complete
news releases: http://www.clockss.org/clockss/News.

The Company of Biologists Preserves with the CLOCKSS Archive.

"With LOCKSS technology already providing perpetual access to our
journals and now CLOCKSS providing a permanent access, dark
archive solution, we believe that our journals, Development,
Journal of Cell Science, The Journal of Experimental Biology, and
our Open Access journals, Disease Models & Mechanisms and Biology
Open (Launching September 2011) will be effectively preserved for
the biological sciences community over time and be in safe hands
for the future." Dr. Claire Moulton, Publisher, The Company of
Biologists.

About The Company of Biologists: The Company of Biologists is a
non-profit organization whose objectives are the advancement and
promotion of research in, and the study of, all branches of
biology. Company Directors act as trustees and are active
biologists, librarians, or computer scientists whose expertise is
valuable for the running of the Company. Their task is to ensure
that the Company continues to provide a relevant and worthwhile
service to the international community of biologists.
http://www.biologists.com

----------

Business Expert Press Preserves with the CLOCKSS Archive.

"Our publishing model is built around giving our customers
long-term control of the content they acquire" noted Business
Expert Press Publisher, David Parker.  "Working with CLOCKSS is a
natural next step for us:  it assures librarians that when they
purchase an ebook from Business Expert Press, it will always be
available for their users," he added.

About Business Expert Press:  Business Expert Press, a leading
resource for Business Education, publishes concise, practical
books for business students, built around the modern teaching
curriculum, written by experts, and available without
restrictions from any device. http://www.businessexpertpress.com

----------

Momentum Press Preserves with the CLOCKSS Archive.

"It is critical for Momentum Press that its invaluable
engineering and scientific content be safely archived for us--and
our authors, customers, and readers," said Joel Stein, Publisher
of Momentum Press. "We are extremely pleased to be working with
CLOCKSS in safeguarding our most valuable assets," he added.

About Momentum Press: Momentum Press was founded in 2007 on the
principle of providing the very best information and knowledge on
today's advancements in science, engineering, and applied
technology. Its aim is to reach practitioners, researchers,
educational faculty, and students in engineering, science, and
industry with both traditional print media as well as new,
innovative electronically-delivered content. Momentum Press
intends to reach those goals by offering its authors and
customers a happy alternative to the often impersonal publishing
environment so often encountered among today's ever-larger media
conglomerates. http://www.momentumpress.net

----------

Evidence Based Library and Information Practice (EBLIP) Preserves
with the CLOCKSS Archive.

Denise Koufogiannakis, Editor-in-Chief of the journal notes,
"EBLIP is pleased to partner with CLOCKSS in order to ensure
long-term preservation and access to our journal's content. As an
open access and online-only publication, we know that this
partnership will strengthen the trust that authors place in EBLIP
when choosing to publish with us. We value the CLOCKSS Archive's
commitment to the preservation of scholarly information, and its
collaborative and distributed model for doing so."

About Evidence Based Library and Information Practice: EBLIP is
an open-access, peer-reviewed journal and is supported by an
international team of editorial advisors. The purpose of the
journal is to provide a forum for librarians and other
information professionals to discover research that may
contribute to decision making in professional practice. EBLIP
publishes original research and commentary on the topic of
evidence-based library and information practice, as well as
reviews of previously published research (evidence summaries) on
a wide variety of topics. The journal is hosted by Learning
Services at the University of Alberta.
http://ejournals.library.ualberta.ca/index.php/EBLIP

About CLOCKSS: The CLOCKSS (Controlled LOCKSS) Archive is a
not-for-profit joint venture between the world's leading
scholarly publishers and research libraries whose mission is to
build a sustainable, geographically distributed dark archive with
which to ensure the long-term survival of Web-based scholarly
publications for the benefit of the greater global research
community. http://www.clockss.org