Re: Litigation: Authors Guild, Australian Society of Authors, etc.

There is a thing I have called the affiliation gap, the hiatus
between the happy few with access to excellent digital sources
like HathiTrust fulltext pdf download of PD-(sic)-books and now
the oprhans on the one side - and the other people on the other.
Orphans are the property of all people not the property of some
rich universities. Therefore I appreciate the lawsuit, while I am
in favour of a legislation that allows digital Open Access to
orphans.

Klaus Graf