scholarly statistics analysis for making collection development decisions

Dear all,

I've been researching how libraries use their vendor statistics
in order to inform collection development and I have been curious
if any libraries are currently undertaking any projects in order
to analyze your statistics from various vendors in a systematic
fashion. Through online searching or from colleagues, I have come
across the tools listed below. I'm wondering if your library uses
one of them or if you use something else to help make decisions
about your subscriptions besides the ones I've listed below,
either free or commercial? I'm primarily interested in
resources/tools for academic libraries. If you have any other
suggestions, I'd be happy to compile them and send them on to the
list.

1.Scholarly Stats
<https://www.scholarlystats.com/sstats/default.htm> (commercial)

ScholarlyStats has been developed to provide information
professionals with a single point of access to their vendor usage
statistics. ScholarlyStats can deliver usage statistics via Sushi
to selected vendors for integration into resource management
systems and databases. This is a commercial tool.

2.JISC Academic Database Assessment Tool
(ADAT)<http://www.jisc-adat.com/adat/home.pl> (free)

This site from JISC Collections aims to help libraries to make
informed decisions about future subscriptions to bibliographic
and full text databases. More information about the site's data
sourcing and comparison method is a vailable on the 'About' page.
This tool is free to use online, supported by various
publishers/vendors.

3.Bibliostat Connect (commercial, aimed at public libraries)

This is a start-up by Paul Sybrowsky, one of the Dynix founders.
Aimed at Public Libraries. Available through various vendors such
as Baker & Taylor and Informata. Interestingly incorporates US
Census data.

4.360 Counter from Serial Solutions
<http://www.serialssolutions.com/management/360-counter/>
(commercial)

"360 Counter aggregates data, inserts costs, associates
subjects, standardizes titles, calculates usage and costs, and
automates analysis. You then can customize reporting based on the
criteria that's most important for your library. The outcome is
better data, better information, better analysis, and better
decisions." Other useful features:
http://www.serialssolutions.com/management/360-counter/features/

5.Valuing Library Services
Calculator<http://nnlm.gov/mcr/evaluation/calculator.html> (free
from NLM)

Determining the value of resources and services provided by a
library can be complicated and time consuming. Use this
calculator to find out what a user would pay to get the same
resources or services elsewhere in the event the library is no
longer an option. The Cost/Benefit value of your services is
updated as you enter statistics about the use of your library and
resources.

6.CBA/ROI Calculator<http://nnlm.gov/mcr/evaluation/roi.html>
(free from NLM)

How much benefit does your institution, your user, receive for
every dollar spent by the library? What's the annual return your
institution realizes on what you spend on your collection? Use
this calculator to determine the Cost/Benefit ratio and Return on
Investment of your services and collections.

7.Database ROI
Calculator<http://nnlm.gov/mcr/evaluation/dbroi.html> (free from
NLM)

How much benefit does your institution, your user, receive for
every dollar spent by the library on databases? Use this
calculator to determine the Cost/Benefit ratio and Return on
Investment.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Susan