Re: UK's Unbound Lets A-listers, Aspirants Pitch for Cash to Publish

Yes, but it does help lend credibility to the idea that a
crowd-funding model could be successfully used for scholarly book
publishing.  Thanks, Eric, for this interesting analysis of three
different approaches in this vein.

Sandy Thatcher