Libraries Thriving Survey Results: Thank you for participating!

Libraries Thriving

A Collaborative Space for E-Resource Innovation. Thinking and Doing.

http://www.librariesthriving.org

Libraries Thriving is an online community dedicated to
communicating the value of libraries and their ability to impact
the learning moment.  Libraries Thriving differs from other
professional networks and online communities that you're involved
in because what happens in our space is theory combined with
practical examples.

Recently, Libraries Thriving sent out invitations to participate
in its first online survey for gathering research about
libraries. Through this survey, we sought to collect information
about For-Profit Educational Institutions and their libraries.
Now, after receiving over one hundred responses, we invite you to
review and discuss the results here:
http://www.librariesthriving.org/component/kunena/Surveys/91-Survey-for-For-Profit-Librarians#185

Considering the success of this survey, we're interested in
adding regular online surveys to the list of current Libraries
Thriving community offerings, which includes online seminars,
discussion forum conversations and learning community projects.
Do you have an idea for a survey to collect information related
to libraries and e-resource innovation? If so, we'd love to hear
it. E-mail laura.warren@credoreference.com to get the survey
started.

Thank you for your participation in this survey and your interest
in its results! We look forward to creating and sharing many more
online surveys in the future. To receive notifications of
upcoming surveys, like Libraries Thriving on Facebook
(http://www.facebook.com/libsthriving), follow Libraries Thriving
on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/libsthriving) and subscribe to
the Libraries Thriving newsletter
(http://www.librariesthriving.org/libraries-thriving-learning-community-2011-signup).

--
Laura Warren *Libraries Thriving and Information Literacy Intern*
*Credo Reference*

"[Credo forces] us to ask at least whether we should begin to
expect more from a reference ebook collection than a faithful
reproduction of a printed text" -Library Journal, 15 October 2010