Re: Librarians who pay for nothing (Re: Economics of Green OA)

Of course, with the gold OA model, you are entirely at the mercy
of publishers, who will charge what they need to make their
preferred profit margin and will not be any more transparent than
they are now about their actual costs. End users will benefit,
but will the costs to the system be any less?

Sandy Thatcher