Re: Amazon boycott

Amazon contracts deliver to companies like UPS, which do in fact
pay taxes to operate. Fuel tax, vehicle registration fee,
corporate tax, etc. Those costs are reflected in UPS's pricing to
Amazon, which is reflected in the shipping fee you pay. There is
no subsidy.

Stephen X. Flynn
Emerging Technologies Librarian
Andrews Library, College of Wooster