Re: Amazon boycott

That Amazon contracts to have delivered items it sells means that
it does, in fact, use the infrastructure of any given state to
deliver the items.  I think as another post put it, to simply
jump to the level saying this is tantamount to a boycott of the
internet is a little polemical.  Not collecting taxes on online
sales is a direct benefit and subsidy to them.  The items get
delivered - whether by a truck to a store, or by trucks to homes.
The roads, the fuel, the emissions, the sidewalks, the
stoplights, police, and on all use the same infrastructure, it is
simply that Amazon enjoys an unfair tax advantage.  I don't
particularly like the side benefit to Walmart that comes with
this, but the playing fields (such as they are) are tilted here.

John Buschman