No Price Increase for Euclid Prime in 2012

For immediate release
August 4, 2011
For more information, contact
Emma Boyer, Publicity Coordinator
eboyer@dukeupress.edu <mailto:eboyer@dukeupress.edu>

Pricing for the 2012 Euclid Prime collection is now available:
pricing  for the collection has not increased from last year's
rates.

Hosted on the Project Euclid platform, the collection includes 30
high-impact, peer-reviewed titles in theoretical and applied
mathematics  and statistics. New to the collection this year is
the /Missouri Journal  of Mathematical Sciences./

Beginning in 2012, domestic pricing will be based on the 2010
Carnegie  Classifications and a new international pricing model
based on World  Bank Development Income Group Indicators will be
introduced.

"Although the economy has started to improve, many libraries are
still  facing significant budget cuts in 2012," says Mira Waller,
Project  Euclid Manager.  "We recognize that these anticipated
cuts are on top of  continued annual reductions, so I am pleased
to announce that the Euclid  Prime prices will see no increase in
2012."

For more information about pricing and titles for the Euclid
Prime  collection, please visit
http://www.dukeupress.edu/library/euclidprime  or contact
Journals Customer Service at euclidorders@dukeupress.edu
<mailto:euclidorders@dukeupress.edu>.

Project Euclid is a joint venture of Cornell University Library
and Duke  University Press.

--
Emma S. Boyer
Academic Exhibits&  Publicity Coordinator