From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Joseph Esposito
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 10:51 PM
To: Liblicense-L@Lists. Yale. Edu
Subject: Essay on copying

Members of this list may wish to look at this essay by a Canadian
intellectual property about the case for making copies of
currency.  I thought it was very insightful and recommend it
highly, as it bears on many of the issues that have occupied this
list over the years.

Short link:

http://bit.ly/pXEX0V

Long link (this broke in my browser, but you can try it):

http://jamesgannon.ca/2011/04/15/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-copy/

Joe Esposito