CLOCKSS announces new publishers: BIR, ERS, AAPL, and Inderscience

The CLOCKSS Archive is pleased to announce the following new
additions to its participating publishers list: BIR, ERS, AAPL,
and Inderscience Publishers.

(apologies for cross posting)

The full announcements can be found at:
http://www.clockss.org/clockss/News

British Institute of Radiology (BIR)

"The BIR has been an academic publisher for over 100 years. We
are delighted to have found a way to preserve our e-journals for
library and institutional subscribers and readers for many years
to come,: states Sherry Dixon, Publisher.  http://www.bir.org.uk

European Respiratory Society (ERS)

"The European Respiratory Society is very pleased to announce its
partnership with CLOCKSS. The CLOCKSS initiative is of utmost
importance in assisting with our strategy of ensuring the
preservation of our e-publications for the benefit of the global
respiratory community." said Elin Reeves, ERS Publications
Manager. http://www.ersnet.org

American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (AAPL)

"AAPL is an educational professional organization, and one of our
missions is to provide information about forensic psychiatry to
the public. CLOCKSS give us the opportunity to insure that the
knowledge in our journal will always be available to those who
seek it."  Peter Ash, MD, President, American Academy of
Psychiatry and the Law (AAPL).  http://www.aapl.org/

Inderscience Publishers

"Inderscience recognizes that institutions are looking for
assurances of permanent access to online content independent of
publisher-provided access they have purchased," said Dr. Dorgham,
President. "We recognize that librarians build collections today
but must ensure the future availability of today's intellectual,
cultural and historical content. Inderscience's decision to
partner with CLOCKSS ensures that libraries will have a true
preservation solution and permanent access to Inderscience
digital collections."  http://www.inderscience.com

***