INFORMS Online Journals Archive (1952-1997)

INFORMS now offers a one-time purchase option for our digital
archives of articles from volume 1, issue 1 through 1997 of the 9
INFORMS journals launched before 1998. This content is not
available elsewhere to institutions in digital format.

One time purchase price:

http://www.informs.org/journals-archive

Current institutional subscribers are eligible for discounts up
to $700. Download the INFORMS Journals Archive brochure to keep
as a quick and handy reference guide about the Archive.

http://www.informs.org/content/download/86845/765475/file/archive_brochure_web.pdf

Thomas Fink
Senior Marketing Manager
7240 Parkway Drive