Re: Library budgets vs. journal publication growth

I believe this is the information for the report from STM:

The stm report: An overview of scientific and scholarly journal
publishing. Mark Ware (Mark Ware Consulting)
Michael Mabe (STM) September 2009
http://www.stm-assoc.org/2009_10_13_MWC_STM_Report.pdf