Taylor & Francis Online - launch date

Dear Liblicense,

Taylor & Francis' new online platform, Taylor & Francis Online,
www.tandfonline.com, will replace access to the 1,600 Journals
and Reference Works currently on informaworld.

LAUNCH DATE

We are now able to confirm that Taylor & Francis Online will be
live from 27th June 2011. We are currently in the advanced stages
of testing and plan to migrate from informaworld to Taylor &
Francis Online over the course of the weekend beginning 25th June
2011. During this period your users will still be able to access
content as normal as we gradually redirect from informaworld to
Taylor & Francis Online. The new site will then be live from 27th
June.

You will still be able to access your Abstracting & Indexing and
Bibliographic databases on informaworld as normal, and we will
send you notice once we are ready to move these to Taylor &
Francis Online.

GETTING STARTED

We recommend that you log in and familiarize yourself with the My
Account area soon after go-live. To log in, use the email address
and password associated with your institution's informaworld
account.

As part of the move to Taylor & Francis Online we have
rationalized the way in which our institutional customers
administer their accounts. This will give you greater control
over who can access usage statistics and manage authentication on
behalf of your institution. Any institutional customer whose
email address is currently attached to an account on informaworld
with an IP address will be the designated administrator at
launch.

If you have problems logging in to your institution's account
please either contact your institution's administrator, who can
set you up with administrative access, or get in touch with our
support desk who will be delighted to assist at:
support@tandfonline.com

We have provided a handy tick-list of things that you can do
before and after go-live to ensure the migration runs smoothly
for your library. This is available at:
http://resources.tandfonline.com/documents/library-checklist.pdf

TRAINING

We now have online tutorials of the site as well as print
training resources for you and your library users. There are over
35 online demonstrations guiding you through the features of the
new website. They can now be found at
http://resources.tandfonline.com/tutorials/. These are
copyright-cleared and we are happy for you to use these in
library demonstrations.

We will also be scheduling webinar demonstrations of the site
post launch.

If you are going to be at a library conference, do make sure you
call at our stand where our sales staff will be able to help you
with questions you have about the new platform. You can see where
we will be exhibiting at:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/conferences/

STAYING IN TOUCH

Keep up to date with the latest news by following our
developments on Twitter @TandFOnline.

Our dedicated resources website at
http://resources.tandfonline.com provides you not only with
downloadable training but also promotional resources for your
library and a launch checklist; a quick-reference to some actions
you might want to take so the transition is as smooth as possible
for you and your users.

If you have any questions about the migration, please take a look
at our updated FAQ document
http://resources.tandfonline.com/documents/library-faqs.pdf.
Otherwise you can contact our dedicated support team at
support@tandfonline.com. They will be delighted to assist.

Yours sincerely,

Jennifer McMillan
Head of Library Marketing & Communications
Taylor & Francis Group Journals
Jennifer.McMillan@tandf.co.uk