License with ILL reasonable efforts language

What are others using for "reasonable efforts" when you have an
ILL clause like below in a vendor license?

"The electronic copy must be supplied by secure electronic
transmission (like Ariel) and the Licensee will use reasonable
efforts to inform the recipient library that the electronic copy
must be deleted by the recipient library immediately after
printing a paper copy for its user."

The vendor has agreed to add a "No liability is accepted by the
recipient library" clause, because we cannot prescribe workflows
or monitor/guarantee compliance by the recipient library.

Questions:

1)How is your Licensing agent communicating these clauses to the
ILL department? (FYI, we are on 3rd try with ERM that is just
not working for us)

2)What are you doing to meet "reasonable efforts"?

If you want to answer off line, I'll summarize responses for the
list.

Regards,
Eleanor

--
Eleanor S. Uhlinger, University Librarian
Dudley Knox Library, Naval Postgraduate School