From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Joseph Esposito
Sent: 07 June 2011 03:01
To: Liblicense-L@Lists. Yale. Edu
Subject: Data-mining Hamlet

Fascinating piece on computational analysis of Hamlet at
boston.com:

http://bo.st/lEa35M

And the long link:

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2011/05/29/hamlet_and_the_region_of_death/?page=full

I think this is the kind of work that will eventually demonstrate
the merit of mass digitization projects.  I would love to see
someone working in this field put together a demonstration site
for a popular audience--data-mining of the complete works of Jane
Austen, for example.

Joe Esposito