Re: New BASE service: BASE OAI-PMH Validity Checker

Dear Dirk,

Your services are very helpful and impressive.  I have tried
checking my repository and there are a few messages I need to
take action to have the system improved, but I am not quite sure
what to do.  Could you please help with some more explanation ?

1. The message says:

ERROR: Identify response well-formed but invalid: Element
'{http://oai.dlib.vt.edu/OAI/metadata/toolkit}toolkit': No
matching global element declaration available, but demanded by
the strict wildcard., line 1

Could you please elaborate a bit more about this error?

2. RECOMMENDATION: resumptionToken should contain
completeListSize information.

I am using DSpace for our repository, is there a specific
configuration file I can set these parameters.

Panyarak Ngamsritragul
Prince of Songkla University.