From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 6:36 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: query about study aid materials

Hi - Has anyone on this list heard of, or puchased, software for
students to help them with analytical skills and critical
thinking (this is for history students) - I know of several books
but I am looking for online materials, particularly interactive
ones.

Any help online or offline (pippa.smart@gnail.com) gratefully
received!

Pippa

*****

Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant PSP Consulting
email: pippa.smart@gmail.com
Web: www.pspconsulting.org