University press essay

I have just written an essay on university press publishing.
It's long and is being published in two parts on the Scholarly
Kitchen blog.  The first part went "live" today and can be found
at:

http://bit.ly/mjoiMS

For those who don't like to use shortened links, the full link
is:

http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2011/05/25/creating-a-new-university-press-the-first-of-a-two-part-post/

The second part of the post will go up tomorrow (Thurs.).  I
don't yet have the link for that.

I am doing some research on finding ways to innovate in scholarly
publishing and would welcome feedback, online or off.

Joe Esposito