Re: Branch campuses in the Gulf

No comment on whether a "site" is a geographical location or a
logical identifier marked by an IP range (beyond remarking that
this is precisely the kind of things that should be spelled out
in contracts before they are executed so that both parties can
enter into an agreement with their eyes open), but the situation
does point to the fact that pricing by site, whether physical or
virtual, is suboptimal.

Better for pricing to be aligned with the costs of delivering the
service and the benefits accruing thereof.

Joe Esposito