BASE migration finished

Dear all,

the new version of BASE with a Lucene/Solr index and a VuFind
interface is now available, please see:

www.base-search.net

You have now access to more than 28 million documents from 1.788
sources and we can now refresh the index on a regular basis
again.

There is also a new iPhone-App for BASE available from our
website, or at directly at iTunes.:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id430576014?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

About BASE:

BASE is the name of the multi-disciplinary search engine for
academically relevant OAI-Sources which was created and developed
by Bielefeld University Library.  BASE is one of the biggest
OAI-Search-Engines and includes some 28 million documents
originating from more than 1.780 repository servers.

Best regards

Dirk Pieper
BASE
Bielefeld UL
Universitaetsstrasse 25, D-33615 Bielefeld
www.ub.uni-bielefeld.de
www.base-search.net