Taylor & Francis Online - replacing informaworld soon!

Dear all,

We recently contacted this list to let you know about our new
online platform, Taylor & Francis Online, which will replace
access to the 1,600 journals and reference works currently on
informaworld.

We are currently in the advanced stages of testing and hope to
deliver our new platform soon. Our aim is to migrate from
informaworld to Taylor & Francis Online in the last two weeks of
June 2011, over the course of a weekend.  During this period your
users' access should be uninterrupted as we gradually redirect
users from informaworld to Taylor & Francis Online. Once we can
confirm the date of migration, we will let you know.

TRAINING

In the coming weeks we will offer self-paced canned
demonstrations of the site as well as print training resources
for you and your library users. We will also be scheduling
webinar demonstrations of the site over the coming months. If you
are going to be at a library conference, do make sure you call at
our stand where our sales staff will be able to help you with
questions you have about the new platform.

USAGE STATISTICS

Journal usage statistics on Taylor & Francis Online will be
COUNTER-3 compliant from launch.

We recommend that, for complete security, you download your usage
statistics on informaworld prior to launch.  Once Taylor &
Francis Online is live, you will still be able to view
informaworld usage statistics as we will be migrating these to
your Taylor & Francis Online account.

STAYING IN TOUCH

To ensure the transition to Taylor & Francis Online is as smooth
as possible, we will be keeping you posted with developments
between now and go-live. Our plan is to minimise the impact of
the transition while making sure you are fully informed about how
the change will affect you.

Keep up to date with the latest news by following our
developments on Twitter @TandFOnline

We also have a dedicated resources website at
http://resources.tandfonline.com where we will keep you updated
with the latest developments as well as providing downloadable
training and promotional resources for your library.

If you have any questions about the migration, please take a look
at our FAQ document. Otherwise you can contact our dedicated
support team at support@tandfonline.com. They will be delighted
to assist.

For more information please contact:

Jennifer. McMillan, Head of Library Marketing & Communications,
Taylor & Francis Group Journals

e-mail: Library@tandf.co.uk

**************************

About Taylor & Francis Group

Taylor & Francis Group collaborates with researchers, scholarly
societies, universities and libraries worldwide to bring
knowledge to life. As one of the world's leading publishers of
scholarly journals, books, ebooks and reference works our content
spans all areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Science and
Technology.

>From our network of offices in Oxford, Philadelphia, Melbourne,
Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Stockholm, New Delhi and Johannesburg,
Taylor & Francis staff provide local expertise and support to our
editors, societies and authors and tailored, efficient customer
service to our library colleagues.