Re: non-negotiation license question

I feel that I am with Scott on this.  I'm not sure what duty we
have to spare the modesty of those vendors who are behaving in a
manner that we find unacceptable.

(Of course, the vendors will say that their non-negotiable
licenses, or 300% price increases, or non-disclosure causes are
perfectly reasonable.  And they should be free to make their
cause in a variety of fora.)

David

David C Prosser
Executive Director, RLUK