ASCE Focus Group at SLA Conference

Please excuse cross-posting
---------------------------

We want to hear from you!

The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) will be attending
the 2011 Special Libraries Association Conference in
Philadelphia, and we will be available to answer your questions
and hear your feedback about our publications at stand 701.

We also would like to invite you to participate in our

ASCE Library Focus Group
Monday, June 13th
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
(room to be determined)
contact: wnara@asce.org

to discuss in depth the issues facing librarians and how the
current economic environment, technology trends, and user demands
affect your decisions regarding our publications. This 90-minute
session provides an opportunity to hear from your colleagues and
also gives you the chance to influence our publishing decisions.

If you are willing to share your ideas and suggestions, we hope
that you will submit your name as a possible participant. Please
RSVP to wnara@asce.org to let me know if you can join us.

We are very grateful for the time and expertise you share, and as
a thank you for your participation, ASCE will make a $100
donation in your name to the charity of your choice.

We look forward to seeing you at this year's SLA Conference.

Best regards,

William Nara
Marketing Manager, Journals
American Society of Civil Engineers