RE: non-negotiation license question

If commercial institutions, benefiting from their command of a
panoptic position over the libraries, are thereby able to design
a "divide and conquer" strategy, is it not only fair to respond
by identifying them? Courtesies are nice, and people who want to
maintain them are to be admired, but should we go so far as to
extend them to entities engaged in playing power games for
lucrative ends?

If someone were to hit you in an alley, and you could later prove
the relationship between the name and the act, would you refuse
to publicize the name in the name of civility?

Jean-Claude Guedon