Re: open access to dissertations

And a good many universities belong to the NDLTD (Networked Library
of Theses and Dissertations), which is an international group formed
in the mid-1990s that supports broad dissemination of dissertations:
http://www.ndltd.org/

Sandy Thatcher

P.S. The Chronicle has the bad habit of truncating URLs provided in
comments. The full URL for my article is this:
http://www.psupress.org/news/SandyThatchersWritings.html