Von: DUYGU KIZILASLAN PACALI <DKIZILASLAN@ku.edu.tr>
Datum: Donnerstag, 7. April 2011, 3:39
Betreff: RE: Dramatic Growth of Open Access
An: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

I totally agree with you Ms. Aslan,

There must be a language refine option to make the research more
relevant to users' needs and to save time, of course. In the
digital era to supply or locate specific needs of users require
more limitations in search. We can't ignore the dramatic growth
of multilingual information or information in different
languages.

Best
Duygu

Mrs. Duygu K. PACALI
Head
Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations Library
Koc University
Nuru Ziya Sok. No.5 Beyoglu-Istanbul, Turkey
http://rcac.ku.edu.tr/library/about
facebook.com/RCACLibrary
twitter.com/RCACLibrary