Report of Library E-Book Acquisitions Survey

Dear Librarians,

Several weeks ago, many of you completed a Library E-Book
Acquisitions Survey. Thank you for your participation. The
information that you generously shared will be invaluable to our
work making Duke University Press e-books meet the needs and
exceed the expectations of your library and your patrons.

We are happy to share the report of our survey results, which may
be found at www.dukeupress.edu/Libraries, and hope that you will
find them as interesting as we do.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Kim Steinle
Library Relations Manager
ksteinle@dukeupress.edu