Re: Google settlement rejected

The legislation already proposed was supported by publishers and
librarians alike and had broad support among other groups also,
the photographers being a notable exception. This isn't something
Congress would need to spend a lot more time thinking about. It
just requires getting the bill to the floor for a vote.

Sandy Thatcher