Re: Corrected URL

The only correct way to cite Mr Esposito's article in the
scholarly
context is the DOI which is

http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/095796511X559909

But unfortunately there is until now an error message. "Possible
reasons for the error are: the DOI has been created but has not
been registered by the publisher (this could be an error or it
could be a timing issue and the DOI will be registered in the
next few days) the DOI is cited incorrectly in the source the DOI
does not resolve due to a system problem"

I would guess that the first option is valid. For me there is no
excuse that there is a delay between the publication of an
article and the ability to resolve the DOI correctly. The
publisher is Brill and the problem exists since Mr Esposito
posted the Ingenta URL.

Klaus Graf

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/brill/logo/2010/00000021/f0020003;jsessionid=6wsdsnyypw6m.alexandra