Re: Google settlement rejected

Shall we have a listmembers' pool of predictions about how long
it will take the U.S. Congress to clear its mind of dealing with
true crises like incandscent bulbs and getting coddled NPR
reporters out of LIbya and to focus on getting orphan works
sorted out and done? They've had numerous chances.  Any Johnny
Mathis fans among us?  Side bets also should be welcome on
whether what Congress does ends up being more or less
corporate-friendly than what was in the settlement.  I'm not a
particular fan of the deceased settlement, but I also don't think
that spending several years not solving the problem adds as much
value as some might think.

Jim O'Donnell
Georgetown