Yet a better URL

The saga of logging into Logos to get access to the Gordon Graham
festschrift goes on.  It's clear that Brill (the publisher) and
Ingenta (the hosting service) have made a mess of this.

Listmember Diane Costello has hunted down a better URL:

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/brill/logo/2010/00000021/F0020003/art00003;jsessionid=3m8hpb5jfhi13.alexandra

Thank you, Diane, for sending this to me, and my apologies to all
those who have been frustrated in their attempts to read WHAT WAS
SUPPOSED TO BE AN OPEN ACCESS ARTICLE!

(Was it as hard to get to Professor Harnad's article, also
theoretically OA, in the same issue?  Conspiracy theory, anyone?)

Joe Esposito