From: Amazon.com Customer Service [mailto:cust.service03@amazon.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:32 AM
Subject: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Hello, I apologize for any misunderstanding.

At this time, Kindle license won't allow libraries to circulate
Kindles loaded with Kindle e-books. I've let the Kindle team know
you're interested in this feature.

However, I'll be sure to pass your comments along. We're
regularly working on improvements to your Kindle experience.
We'll consider your feedback as we plan further improvements.

Customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the
service we provide, and we're glad you took time to write to us.
The Kindle Team will carefully review your comments.

Thanks for your interest in Kindle.

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=A1I4Z47C7HRIOF&k=hy

If no, please click here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=A1I4Z47C7HRIOF&k=hn

Best regards,

Ajmal
Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account