Re: Reed Elsevier and the Demise of the Big Deal

While I am skeptical about Aspesi's conclusions, this is a good
article and interview.  I note in particular Aspesi's remark that
there is something unhealthy about a company that has alienated
its customers to such an extent that they organize in trade
groups to attempt to restructure the industry.

Joe Esposito