Re: Persee in danger. Please support it.

Dear Joseph Esposito,

I think that we can say that the Presidency of the University of
Lyon 2 has changed. The former President of the University is the
leader of Persee. The Persee program is a national program and
not a local one. The new President is considering that the money
spent in Persee is not dedicated mainly in publishing initiatives
from Lyon, and it's true, but it's obviously a mistake to
consider that national-wide programs are not good for big
universities like Lyon.

Anyway, French landscape is moving fast, and the University of
Lyon 2 is being integrated in the University of Lyon, which will
include the three Lyon universities. At national level, people
are looking for a solution with the CNRS. We hope that they will
succeed.

Best regards,
Marin Dacos