From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]
On Behalf Of Ken Masters [kmasters@ithealthed.com]
Sent: 08 March 2011 23:08
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Student's view of books vs online

Hi All

Here's an interesting comment from one of my students, during a
presentation to the class:

"You can use Google Books, because, as we know, there is
information in books also, not only online, and usually the
information in the books is also quite accurate."

My, times have changed.

Regards

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics