RE: Peggy Hoon on licenses

Although not quite on this topic of publisher/library contracts,
there is a very useful site maintained by Columbia University Law
School about publisher/author contracts:
http://www.keepyourcopyrights.org/

Perhaps this Center could be approached about doing something
similar for the kind of licenses at issue here?

Sandy Thatcher